Enrollment / Application
Admissions / Registration
Second Presbyterian Church members have the first opportunity to register for the following school year in early November. All current patrons have an opportunity to register in November. The community-at-large may request an application at any time beginning on the first Monday of November and thereafter and will be notified in February. A non-refundable registration fee is paid at the time of registration. Waiting lists are kept once classes are full. The school will respond to all applications by February 1.
The school retains the right to determine admission policies. Typically those decisions are based on a range of criteria: diversity, gender balances, maturity, etc. More detailed registration and enrollment policies are available in the office.
Enrollment policies are based on the following priorities:
- Church member and school staff
- Children currently enrolled in school (according to length of enrollment)
- Siblings of currently enrolled
- Siblings of children previously enrolled in school (alumni families)
- “New” students who will be admitted with consideration given to the education needs of the school