Bridging the Gap with our Annual Fundraiser
Our unique program stresses lifelong learning with a focus on supporting our innovative, emerging curriculum and raising imaginative critical thinkers. Our low child to staff ratio comes at a cost that extends beyond our tuition, the Annual Fundraiser helps to build the gap.
The question arises often, “where does the money go that my tuition doesn’t cover?” The answer is that the Annual Fund helps the School create a uniquely special environment. It provides the services, supplies and “extra touches” that go beyond basic care or elemental learning. Each day, Weekday School children foster their creativity and their imaginations. They enhance their co-operation skills, develop their experiential learning and engage in play that is constructive and fun – all in a caring and loving environment.
We can’t provide such unique, nurturing opportunities without you! You and your family are an important part of our Weekday School community.
Kroger Community Rewards
- Register online at Kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click on “sign in” if you already have a Kroger Rewards account or “register” if you are new.
- After you have established your account, etc, click on “sign up today” and follow the instructions.
- Enter the NPO number: FB608, or select Second Presbyterian Weekday School from the list.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Kroger.
Box Tops for Education
Bring us the small Box Top squares from all those General Mills products in your fridge and pantry! Recruit your friends, neighbors, and grandparents to do the same!